Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Inspiration

I have been finding inspiration in a lot of things lately. There are SO many incredible blogs and websites out there that you can't help but get inspired. Even as I clean I find things in my home that inspire me. For example...I was cleaning my kitchen the other day and realized that my utensil holder is actually pretty neat sitting in the corner so I took a picture. I really like the colors and I plan on doing a lo with blue,silver, black and white.

It is so easy to get inspired. There are tons of holiday projects I would like to try but I don't know if I will get around to them this year. Of course there is always next year.

I spent my entire night steam cleaning our carpets and straightening up the house. I do so much better in a freshly cleaned home. My attitude is better. I have more energy. It is amazing how something like that can help you. Today I have my friends son again so I will be pretty busy but I am hoping to get some laundry done and maybe even a few Christmas projects. Hope everyone is having a great week. :)

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm like you and have been really inspired by all the amazing stuff out there too! Totally love the kitchen utensil holder!

Tina said...

I know what you mean about having a freshly cleaned home - it DOES make you feel better and it inspires you to do more! Now, if only I could get inspired to actually clean mine! LOL!

Tina

jillconyers said...

I'm always be on the lookout for inspiration...color combos, textures, composition...

toners said...

Great post. I too love the feeling of a clean house...but not the part where I have to clean it! LOL!