Saturday, December 08, 2007

Small Set Back


This morning I woke up and the first thing I did was go into the bathroom and become sick. No. I am NOT pregnant. You are reading the blog of someone who had their tubes burned. I think I have a passing stomach bug or something. My wonderful aunt came over and took care of the kids for a few hours today so I could rest and I am feeling a little bit better. Well good enough to sit calmly and type a little. There are chores to be done but they will have to wait a while.

I really hate this. The last few days I have gotten so much accomplished. I...

* steam cleaned the apartment
* re-organized the kids closet and armour
* washed, folded and put away approx. 15 loads of laundry
* cleaned out my car
* packed an emergency diaper bag for the car
* Went throught the kids toys and decided what we can get rid of.( I still have a little left to go on that though)


I wanted to keep going but then I am hit with this little set back. Oh well. Such is life I guess. I hope tomorrow I am back to 100% and can finish everything that I started. The pic today is just one of the back of my stove. I like sharing little pieces of my home. I got the wire butterfly for less than $5 after shipping on EBAY a few years back. You gotta love Ebay.
I think I am going to test myself to see if I can stay away from the comp. for at least a few days. I will probably fail miserably but I have a lot I need to catch up on. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Stacia Howard said...

I hope you ge to feeling better soon! Don't stay gone to long!

toners said...

(((hugs!))) I hope you are feeling better very soon! Enjoy your break :)