Monday, April 28, 2008

A little window shopping

Since we are getting this great new apartment it only makes sense that we need a few great new things for it right? So I have been window shopping. We are really clearing out the stuff we already have. Yesterday at church the sermon could not have been more perfect for me. It was about materialism and money. Perfect right? Well we are really clearing out. Trying to reduce the clutter and stress in our lives. And since I have some huge plans for our apt. I have to find some items that will make those huge plans come into action.

1. I think I love these. Very homey and warm. Curtains

2. This is so bright and fun. It will feel like I am always at a swimming pool. Shower curtain

3. We are getting rid of our enormous entertainment center and going with something smaller that gets the job done and looks great. I love this and I love the price. T.V. Stand

4. I love these SO much. I think I HAVE to have them. Mixing bowls

5. Both of the girls are getting new twin size beds. Bed frames

I can't wait till moving day!!!

6 comments:

Antonia said...

You always find the cutest things!
Those bowls are cute, and I think they are a want! Well, I want them too! lol

Shawna said...

Oh you've picked out some super cute stuff for your new place! I wanna move now just so I can redecorate lol!

Beka said...

Very cute stuff!! It'll look great all together!

Stacia Howard said...

I LOVE the shower curtain & the mixing bowls! Well, honestly, I love it all but those are my tops. I think you will totally feel like you are always by the pool & relax everytime you see the shower curtain. And those bowls are just happy! Lucky girl! I can't wait to see your new place! Im so happy for y'all!!

Sarah Coggins said...

What a great finds! I think the best part of moving is the redecorating. :)

Mere said...

PS I am MOVING IN with you!! I love all the stuff you picked! and I love you sis :)