Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yet another post about moving

These last few days have been a blur. I have been packing like crazy. I can't believe we are only 5 days away from our new home. We are all so excited. I haven't even attempted to pack up the closets yet. I am NOT looking forward to those but they have to be done. The living room, dining room, bathroom, kitchen and kids room are pretty much done. By the end of next week I will have a ton of photos to share with you all and I promise that you will not hear anything else about moving. Are you tired of it yet? I know I am. Can't wait to have a newly decorated place to post about.

So here are some pics of the packing. I hesitated to pack up what's in the last picture but I figured I should go ahead and get it out of the way now.:) KIDDING!! KIDDING!!



The boy crawled into the box all on his own while watching T.V. Thankfully my camera wasn't too far. I am going to try to update one more time before Wednesday. If not I will definitely post as soon as everything is settled in at the new place.

1 comment:

Antonia said...

I hope you sent Mason to me!