Thursday, July 31, 2008

The finished closet!

Yesterday when I woke up I had more energy than I expected. The kids slept in until about 9:30 and then when we got up I made buttermilk pancakes. They are so great and the kids LOVE them. Then I put a roast in the crockpot for dinner and was done with their closet by 12:30. I was super productive. I love how it turned out. Their closet is really big and I had several HUGE boxes that were still packed up from the move. I cleared them all. I even ended up with 2 really big boxes of stuff for the garage sale.

Now I can honestly say that if I needed to pack any of my kids up for an overnight visit somewhere it would take me less than 5 minutes because everything is organized and put away. I did 5 loads of laundry yesterday too. It feels good to get things done.

I still have a lot of things I need to take care of but at least I am making progress. If I let things slide for a day I get behind a week. Why is that? I need to run to the store today and get some more cough medicine for Makayla. She is sick now. This virus made it's way through all 3 of my kiddos. I am so ready for it to be over with.

If you missed my post about the blogging award check it out. I choose 7 winners of my own!

6 comments:

Antonia said...

aww I had a feeling Macers was getting a cold the day of he party.

Great job on cleaning! I hear you about missing a day and being backed up for a week! Isn't that just so weird??

Tricia said...

NICE WORK!!!!!

can you come help me? HA

Sarah Coggins said...

The closet looks great! Hope Makayla is feeling better. :)

Ariana Sullivan said...

The closet looks amazing! Great job on that, yay for productivity!

I didn't know you got a new camera! What kind?

95% of the time I take pictures when we're out on errands I use my 30D, sometimes I take Allan's point and shoot, but not often.
I hate lugging around my camera, but I'm always glad when I do.

The thing about the moby wrap is it's so snug it keeps Payson held to my chest and I can have both hands free, that's how I take pictures.

Actually, though, I do take a LOT of one handed pictures! It's hard, but what else can you do?

Beka said...

It looks great!! Great job, thanks for asking about Kaydence, she is finally doing better, still has a runny nose every once in a while, but can breath right again!!

Maria said...

WOW you're amazing!!!! Isn't that the best feeling EVER!? To get so much done in one day, I always feel like a super hero when I have a day like that. Love it! Awesome job on the closet - it looks great!!