Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy

These last few days have been pretty interesting. I had my first migraine headache a few nights ago. Imagine me grabbing my head screaming,crying, moaning and rocking back and forth. Oh yes it really was THAT bad. Thankfully my hubby went to the store and bought me a coke and the caffeine made it at least somewhat bearable. I got a few hours sleep that night and bought some Excedrin migraine the next day. I have been preparing myself for the 30 days of nothing which is already proving to be more difficult than originally expected for several reasons. The main one being that I just flat out love to shop. The second is that I have started watching my friends 4 year old and 2 month old for some extra cash and it is adding up fast so I have $$ to spend on myself. I have been very good but I do not know how long I can last.

I really want to challenge myself but I don't know how well I will actually do. It might get pretty interesting.

We have been pretty busy around here with last minute school preparation stuff and just trying to enjoy the rest of our summer. I will be back with longer posts but I have a ton of stuff on my to-do list.

5 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

If you make it for the 30 days I'll be sooo impressed! I've done that a few times and it's really hard. Really, really hard.

I need to do it now because I've been on somewhat of a shopping spree for a week straight, but I don't want toooooo. lol

Sorry about the headache. I've had a few like that and it's absolute torture. I'm glad the caffeine helped, caffeine usually takes the edge off mine as well.

Antonia said...

I can imagine how much in pain you were with the headache. I've had intense ones like that, but I had no idea why.

You can do it! You can hold yourself back! lol Good luck! Just tell yourself you need to save the money for my birthday present! haha

Sarah Coggins said...

As a migraine sufferer, I feel for you. Glad it's over now and hoping you don't get another.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Whew.....you have been busy!

Stacia Howard said...

So Sorry to hear about the headaches. I get them as well & they totally blow. I take the same meds & it helps most of the time.
Good luck with the 30 day challenge. I am going to try & not buy anything extra at all as of next month & see how much we save. I know we spend far to freely.
When does MaKayla start school? Ryker starts Monday.