Thursday, August 28, 2008

Exhaustion

I am tired. I can thank my new schedule for that. You see I am NOT a day person. I love to be awake at night so normally I don't go to bed until 3:00 a.m or so. Well that has changed now. I am going to bed a little earlier every night now and last night I was asleep by midnight. That would be great if I didn't have to wake up at 6:30 everyday. I am NOT a morning person. If the kids aren't here I will sleep until noon or later. The fact that I make the trip to my child's school twice a day may also be a factor. So basically to sum it all up...I NEED SLEEP!

I had a chance today to take a long nap. My mom and aunt took the boy and Macie to library class and to play at McDonald's for about 4 hours . I should have used that time to rest but instead I went to Once Upon a Child. Right now I am dragging. I did re-do some stuff in their closet again. The day wasn't a total waste.

I got a really cute pic this morning. Macie was giving me a big cheesy grin and I loved the boy in the back.

I am so ready for this day to end. I want to go to sleep really early and tomorrow is Friday!! For the first time in 6 years that actually means something to me.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm totally with you on that...I HATE getting up early! Blah! I hope you get some rest this weekend!!

Stacia Howard said...

Hope you get a good nights sleep! But I am with you on being a night owl. Always have been & thus far looks like I always will.

Maby said...

It'll take time to adjust - but then, hopefully, you'll be like me and only require a few hours of sleep LOL. I've had to get up at 4am for so long now, that "sleeping in" on the weekends, is 8am ha! Today I felt more tired than normal though...

Antonia said...

I have learned to go to bed early, but yet I am still tired the next morning, so anytime sucks for me! lol

I hope you got some sleep. Take some meds, those always seem to help you! :)

Miss you and love ya!