Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sick

Well we are still alive over here but barely. I knew when Makayla came home talking about a friend at school being sick that it was only a matter of time before it hit us. I was right on. I woke up feeling horrible a few days ago and then Makayla got it. I took her to the doc yesterday and she is now on antibiotics. I am still suffering through.

Nothing else is really going on here. I am making 6 dozen apple muffins right now even though I feel like I am about to pass out.I wanted to use up the apples and put a weeks worth of baking behind me. I am also hoping to clean and continue de-cluttering and organizing today. We will see. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

4 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Awww...hope you are all feeling better soon!

Apple muffins.....yummy!

Cassandra said...

i hope you feel better soon too, nothing worse than a sick momma hey? if only we could call in sick lol...

Take Care
Cassandra

Stacia Howard said...

Hope yall get to feelin better soon. Im sick too. Must be something in the air.

Antonia said...

Get better soon! I tell you, you are the only family I know who is ALWAYS sick! haha

Love you!