Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our family closet

I am sure all of you have been anxiously awaiting the results of our family closet.:) Yes I did survive. And I am LOVING it. Why I didn't think of this in June is beyond me. I could have saved myself so much grief. I still have some de-cluttering to do in there but all of our clothes fit.

The kids stuff is on the left and ours is on the right. Hubby's is on top and mine are at the bottom. The dresser holds the kids pajamas and yes it is packed full. I told you I had a thing for kids pajamas. On the built in shelves on the right there is a container or bin for both of the girls undergarments and a bin for all 3 of their socks. The primary blue plastic container holds the boys pants/shorts. I am so happy now and I have made my life so much easier. I still need to work on the kids "playroom" but they are already thrilled. I am watching several of their friends today and each time one came in they were screaming " WE HAVE A PLAYROOM!! COME SEE! COME SEE!" It was so cute. This arrangement is going to work so well for us.

Now I have to find the time to make 5 dozen pumpkin chip muffins for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stacia Howard said...

It looks great!! Awesome job & glad its working for you!

Antonia said...

Congrats on making everything fit in that closet!

It looks really good!

Have fun with all the kids today :)

Shawna said...

The closet looks great! I wish I could do that with ours but our closets are too small.

I'm making those muffins tonight too! I'm only making one batch though lol! I was making my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies tonight anyway so I thought those would be good for breakfast the next few days!