Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Rocks!!

I don't have much time but I just wanted to let you all know that Twilight rocked! I loved it. There were so many parts that were hilarious to us but if we hadn't read the book we would not have gotten why everyone was laughing. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to buy it and hopefully they will make the 2nd and 3rd ones like they were planning. I thought I was going to hate who they cast as Edward but I ended up loving him. Definitely a great night. We saw the movie, ate at IHOP and then made it back home around 12:00 a.m. I really needed the girls night out. :)

3 comments:

Mere said...

I've read the books too but wasn't as impressed.... :( anyway, we need to visit soon...c me!
Love, Mere

Antonia said...

Considering what ya went through to watch that damn movie, guess it was all worth it??

The girls' night would have been better with me! lol

Shawna said...

It was great! So fun that you got to have a girls night too! Oh and I got an email update from Summit that they are going ahead with filming New Moon!!