Friday, December 26, 2008

Our wonderful Christmas

We had an amazing Christmas. In fact if the kids hadn't been extremely sick it would have been perfect. We spent Christmas Eve at my grandma's. Then we came home and sprinkled reindeer dust and left milk and cookies for Santa. Then we woke up Christmas morning and I made cinnamon rolls and bacon and then we opened all the presents from hubby and I and Santa. After we played for a couple of hours we got ready and headed on over to the in-laws house. It was so wonderful. The kids had a ball despite having fever and deep coughs among other things.

This was one Christmas we will not soon forget. The kids have been playing like crazy while I try to organize all of our new stuff. My uncle builds houses and does flooring and roofing and he has been fixing my aunts house. Well every time the boy goes over there he sees him working and has become obsessed with my uncle and his tools. So he and my grandma got him this AWESOME play tool set with a working saw and he hasn't let it go since. It really saws through velcro and is SO cool. He has been cutting everything including his giant blow up and tackle Superman. It was by far the favorite gift of this year.

I still have so much to do around here but I am working through it. Whatever it is the kids have is now starting to affect me too. I have to get them to the doctor this weekend. Luckily their doctor's office is open on weekends. I will be back soon with a bunch of other stuff. Just wanted to share our Christmas. Hope all of you had a great one. I leave you with an overload of pictures.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very vood blogging!

linda said...

Looks like a fun Christmas

Antonia said...

Looks like they had a wonderful christmas!

When you going to the doctor?? Come see me! Oh wait, I have to work all day tomorrow and the kids are sick :( lol

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had a blast!

Dawn said...

Looks like a great Christmas! The pictures are great and the kids look so happy! Sorry to hear they were sick. I hope everyone is feeling better now!

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! Hope you are all feeling much better. :)