Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have yourself...

A merry little Christmas.

I have an insane to do list today. I need to make chocolate pretzel sticks, a cherry chocolate cheesecake and triple chip cookies plus lots of other stuff. I want to spend today with my kiddos getting prepared and having fun and then tomorrow is our traditional Christmas Eve at my grandma's. It is a 30 year family tradition and we are all filled with so much excitement and anticipation.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas. I will be back after the holiday with lots of pics(hopefully). From our family to yours...Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Love the photo! I hope you have a happy and safe Christmas with your family!

Maria said...

What a sweet photo!! Your kiddos are SO cute :-) Merry Christmas!!!!!

Antonia said...

Cute picture! Merry Christmas to you, my very best friend in the whole world!! Love ya!

Dawn said...

Merry Christmas! That is a great picture!!