Monday, December 22, 2008

Princess castle and other Christmas ramblings

Yesterday my dad and step family came by and brought over our Christmas presents. The kids LOVED everything especially the HUGE princess castle tent. This thing is so big I crawled in there last night with all 3 kids and we read bedtime stories. It came as no surprise that the girls wanted to sleep in it. When I went to check on them in the middle of the night Macie was the only one in the tent. They love it so much. Thank you guys! It is awesome.

Today my mom is taking all 3 of the kids for a fun filled day. This will give me lots of time to get things done. I decided to put together an ongoing 12X12 album of Christmas and then on Christmas Eve everyone in the family can look at it and see how the kids have grown from last year,etc. I really need to work on it. I only have a few layouts done for it and I have to finish at least 10 more before Christmas Eve.

I am 100% DONE with ALL of my shopping. I will not leave the house until Christmas Eve. I can't tell you how good it feels to know I don't have to stress about getting things done now. I just need to bake and get the house in order for Christmas morning. I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!

1 comment:

Antonia said...

The tent is so cute and so cool!!!
Enjoy your time alone!! I am sure you are/did!