Monday, February 09, 2009

Dinosaurs and crocheting

This weekend turned out to be crap. I just want to forget it ever happened. A few good things went on around here though. When I went to Wal-Mart on Friday night I picked up a pack of plastic dinosaurs for $2.44. They were a hit. The kids already have about 100 dinosaurs but the fact that these were new was very exciting for them. Then the Jurassic Park Lost World jeep I ordered off of Ebay arrived. Talk about happiness. The boy played with it all weekend.

Have you seen these miniature juice gallon jugs? They are so cute and the kids absolutely love them. They come with orange juice in them(like Sunny D) and we wash them and reuse them. For only $.78 each you can't go wrong.



I did get a bunch of crocheting done. My pile of granny squares is steadily growing. I'm not going to need near as many as I thought I would. I will be done within probably 2 months or so. I am very excited to see it take shape and I am already planning my next projects.



Hopefully I will be back in a few days with a happier post. I am still coming off our horrible weekend. This week should be a good one. We have a lot of stuff going on. I hope your weekend was better than mine.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Sarah and Anna are obsessed with plastic dino's too - as well as anything 'Jurassic Park'.

Antonia said...

Sorry you had a bad weekend, hopefully you have a better week!

Mason looks so happy with those dino's!