The other day was my 3 year blogging anniversary!! I can't believe it has been that long. When I started I had no idea how much I would grow to love it. I have made some wonderful blogging friends and I am so thankful for my little piece of the web. I thought it might be kinda fun to share a few weird things about me that no one really knows.
1. Rock music calms me. Songs like " I don't care" by Apocalyptica and " Feel good drag" by Anberlin will actually make me close my eyes. If I am restless I get on the internet and play them over and over again until I am ready to go to sleep.
2. I love hospitals. When I got pregnant each time I was SO excited about my 2 day stay. Obviously I would not enjoy it if it was life or death for me or someone I care about but for non emergency visits I enjoy the atmosphere. I have NO idea why. I just do. Weird huh?
3. I panic if a storm is coming in and my house is not clean. I think it has something to do with my irrational fear of tornadoes as a child. I was terrified of them when I was younger. I am not afraid anymore but the thought of having to run with 3 kids to a closet or bathroom during a storm is not very pleasant. It is even less pleasant when you imagine tripping over toys, shoes, etc. in the process. Plus it is nice to know if the lights go out I can find my flashlights or move around without breaking my neck.
4. I am super sensitive to light. I simply don't like it. I do like to have lamps on in the house for a warm glow but I absolutely hate sunlight. I burn extremely quickly and bright sun hurts my eyes very badly. It gives me headaches. I loved being at the beach but by the time we got home my eyes and head hurt so bad I just wanted to cry. I used to wear sunglasses every day but then hubby and I were playing around a few months ago and I flew off the bed right onto them. Needless to say they broke and I have yet to buy another pair. Bottom line...I hate bright natural light and I desperately need a new pair of sunglasses.
5. Vitamins make me sick. I will throw up a few minutes after I swallow. I can eat the kids Flintstones ones and be fine but give me an adult vitamin and you are asking for it. Heavy medication like painkillers and muscle relaxers do not make me sick.
So happy 3 years to this little blog! And thank you all for stopping by and taking a peek into my world. I am so thankful for all of my readers and comments.:)