Friday, April 03, 2009

Awards!!

I am so happy to say that I have recently been given a few blogging awards.

Cassie at Cassie Ann's Life gave me the friends award. I feel so honored. She inspires me everyday and I am so happy to know that she feels the same about me. Thank you Cassie!!


Way back in January Linda at Linda's House of Chaos gave me the Kreativ Blogger award. At the time I had every intention of doing a post about it and then I got distracted and never did. I remembered about it yesterday so here it is. THANK YOU LINDA!! It is such an honor to receive this from you.:)



I know I am supposed to pass these on but I read so many blogs I wouldn't even know where to start. If you read my blog regularly and know I read yours too consider yourself awarded. I have "met" some wonderful people through blogs and I enjoy reading about all of you.:)

No comments: