Sunday, October 25, 2009

26!

Today I turned 26.


Now you all may remember that last year I was pretty depressed about my birthday. I thought that turning 25 was the worst thing that could happen to me. Now I am a year older. Truth be told though I don't feel as panicked as I did last year. We are at a pretty good place in our lives right now and I feel happy and content. This year I am not going to over analyze my birthday. I am going to enjoy whatever the day brings and celebrate it happily. Now I can't promise I won't flip out on my 30th birthday though. That is a whole other ball game.

4 comments:

Antonia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING GREAT! I LOVE YOU!

linda said...

Happy Happy Birthday

Candy Hart said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope the days brings nothing but good stuff!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Happy belated birthday! I had a hard time with # 25 too for some reason but the rest have not been that bad.