Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My latest crochet victory


For my birthday my mom gave me a big canvas bag with my very own set of crochet needles( I had been borrowing hers this whole time) as well as a wonderful binder FULL of patterns she got online that she thought I might be interested in. She printed out pages upon pages. It was the greatest gift.

One of the patterns in the binder was for a scarf. Not just any scarf though. A flower scarf. I was in love. So I sat down with a bunch of super soft left over yarn and worked the pattern. I am so happy with the results I could giggle with happiness all day every day. It is 12 flowers long. Now I just have to wait for it to get cold.


And since I haven't posted many pics of the kids lately here is one of the boy. Curled up on the couch watching Scooby Doo of course.

I have been working on purging the house big time. My trunk is full of bags waiting to be dropped off at Goodwill. Today I am continuing that journey. I have a lot of stuff I want to post but not much time. Back soon.:)


2 comments:

Beka said...

It's beautiful!! Great job!!

Antonia said...

I am in love with that scarf... it is too cute!!