Friday, November 13, 2009

Refreshing the house



The last few days have been spent cleaning and decluttering. I have gone through a ton of stuff that is still waiting to be donated. On Wednesday I changed all the linens on all four beds.

I kept going and going until I couldn't stand anymore. The house looked great. Then yesterday I wasn't motivated. By the time I got home from physical therapy I just wanted to crash. I cleaned up a little but then I slacked off for the rest of the day.

This morning I woke up in a bad mood because of the messy house. I don't have physical therapy today so I am going to hit it hard only stopping for an hour to watch last nights Grey's Anatomy.

I have a lot planned for today and this weekend is pretty packed as well. I am hoping I can get a ton of stuff accomplished around the house today as well as some crocheting and reading tonight. Only time will tell. Looking around I am feeling pretty overwhelmed. Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Candy Hart said...

Dang girl your making me tired just reading all this!! But it makes me aware of how lazy I have ben lately. i cant wait to get this dam cast off!!!