Monday, November 02, 2009

Perfect season

The Halloween decorations have all been boxed up and are now awaiting placement in the attic. I went to Target last night and they were already cleared out of the majority of their Halloween items. Now the aisles are filled with Christmas and there is a certain feeling in the air. The busy holidays are fast approaching. Thanksgiving is right around the corner followed by Christmas. I absolutely adore this time of year. There is a pull towards family during these months. Towards spending time with all the people you love and being thankful for everything we are blessed with.

This year I have an insane amount of things I am thankful for. I don't really know where to begin. Baking will soon be underway as well as hunting for the perfect Christmas gifts. The inside of our home gets a little cozier every single day as the temperatures drop and the holidays draw near. I am so glad this season is here. It makes me want to run around and twirl just like my girls do when they are excited about something.

And here is a pic of my boy. My mom crocheted each of my kids a blanket before they were born. All 3 of my kids are completely attached to theirs. The boy takes his everywhere and the other day he grabbed the blanket I just finished to lay with him too. Oh heart be still. Even my baby boy loves mamas crochet. Am I raising these kids right or what??


No comments: