Thursday, November 05, 2009

Right now

Our family has benefited greatly from the recent time change. Our kids are in bed AND asleep by 8:00. Hubby and I are in bed by 10:00. The kids wake up super early now which would normally be a bad thing but hubby has been super great about watching them and letting me sleep in. I feel refreshed and energized instead of run down.

This morning hubby came into our room and curled up in bed with me. He leaned over and put his arms around me and we just laid there together under our warm covers. Then it popped into my head just how close the holidays are. He reminded me that it is about to start getting really cold and that makes me so very very happy. All morning long I have been thinking about Christmas gifts and everything else that goes along with the holidays. Right now I am so thankful for all of my blessings and can't wait to celebrate them all season long with family and friends.

I also have the added bonus of knowing that any day now I will get to use my hoard of blankets for layering at night. Right now....Life is good.


1 comment:

Candy Hart said...

Those blankets sure look comfy girl!!! I like this time of year to - i get to bring out all my winter clothes!!