Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mother ship calling me home

Yesterday I went to Once Upon a Child. They are a franchised consignment shop and they pay you on the spot for your gently used children's stuff. They will NOT take anything with any flaws what so ever. I walked out of there with a check for $84 for ONE bag of stuff. One small bag of stuff my girls had outgrown. Not only did they pay me great but the store is ADORABLE!! I mean it is like the happiest place on earth. They take toys, equipment,books,movies,clothes and anything kid related. All of their movies have been re-packaged in shrink wrap and everything is in mint to completely new condition. They also sell brand new stuff. Prices are unbeatable. I told my mom it was like the mother ship was calling me home. LOL. If you have kids you really need to check this place out. All of my kids clothes is going to come from them from now on. I was THAT impressed. I didn't buy anything yesterday but I definitely plan to go back soon.

I also have plans to finish my kids room. We still have so much decorating and stuff to do. I am hoping to get a jump start on that stuff today. I will post pics of the progress soon.

No comments: