Monday, June 05, 2006

Turtles can climb trees

or at least that is what my 3 yr. old believes.She informed me of this yesterday when playing with one of her bath toys. Yesterday she was gagging for no reason whenever she coughed so I knew she might be getting sick. Last night I layed her down and about an hour or so later I heard her gagging and she had spit up a little in her bed. So I took her out and let her stay up with us and take a nice long bath. Then I let her sleep with me. We dosed her up on the medicine she needed and read stories before falling asleep. She was majorly snoring so I know she is feeling crappy. This morning she is doing better though. I'm gonna see how she does today and if needed make her an appt. for the doc tomorrow. I hate when my babies are sick. But if there is ever a time when I feel like a parent it is then. I have to put on my big girl panties and suck it all up for them. I stayed up for a while after she was down so I could keep putting Baby Vicks rub on her to help her breathe. It really does help. This morning she slept in late and she is doing a lot better already. I think it is just a little head cold.

No comments: