Sunday, August 13, 2006

Are you sitting down?

You will never guess what I did last night. Give up?

I SCRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It felt so good to get back to it. I completed 2 lo's and the best part is that I am happy with them BOTH. I decided to let some chores go so I would have time last night to actually try to sit down and do something I have been wanting to do. Today I am working overtime on cleaning so that tonight after the girls are in bed I am free to get back to my scrapping table. I finally realized that I am more stressed and edgy when I don't get time for my creative outlet. I need to remedy that so I am starting now. My goal is to get household stuff done primarily during the day so that I am free and clear at night. It just might work.

I guess I just needed some inspiration to get back to scrapping and I finally have it:)

No comments: