Monday, August 07, 2006

Birthday Pics!!

The girls had a FABULOUS b-day party. We decided to give them one party this year because their birthdays are less than 2 weeks apart. They insisted on a Princess party so that is what they got. I made the cake. My first ever real b-day cake. Let me tell you the story on that. It was practically perfect the night I made it. By morning the condensation from being covered and in the pantry overnight had speckled the paper plate I used for the picture. I was in tears but thankfully nobody else thought it was bad looking. So I am considering it to be a success. LOL. We put 3 candles on one side for dd#1 and 2 candles on the other side for dd#2. The whole party was a blast. We had hot dogs and the girls made out very well with their presents. To top it off we had cake and ice cream:) A very successful b-day. We gave dd#2 her new big girl bed but hubby still has to put it together. So that is how the party went. :):)



1 comment:

Maby said...

What fun pictures! We did a princess party for my nieces back in March and ALSO did their bdays together (they're only 2 days apart). I'm thinking this might be something I do the same for my boys later on --- not the Princess party lol --- but the having one party thing --- since their bdays are 10 days apart.