Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Today...

I am rehanging a bunch of pics and getting my girls to color some artwork to frame and hang up as well. I got one wall done yesterday with the help of my aunt. Now I just have to add the girls artwork. The other wall behind the couch is on my list for today. I am really tired today so I am barely dragging along but I really want to get this stuff done. I need to figure out what is for dinner too. It has been a lazy day so far. Hopefully tonight I can get more stuff accomplished.

My oldest isn't feeling well so she has been really irritable lately. Poor kid. Runny nose, cough, etc. She is doing better today though. Just trying to take everything one day at a time.

I will post pics of the changes I have made really soon. My aunt is sewing some slipcovers for a few of my pillows as well as a valance for our window. I don't know when she will be done though. One thing at a time. It is all starting to come together.

2 comments:

Jill said...

:-( Hope she feels better.

Anonymous said...

My DD is sick too. I neglected to take her to the doctors sooner and come to find out she's wheezing terribly :( Sinus infection too.