Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Why?

Why is it that when my eyes are rolling back in my head from exhaustion and I can't stop yawning I force myself to stay up longer? We went to visit the in-laws this evening. Had a great time but I swear during our 20 minute car ride home I yawned at LEAST 15 times. I'm not kidding. I am beyond exhausted today. My kids are asleep and I should be taking advantage of that so I can get to bed but no. I continue to stay up so I can play online and read a magazine. I'm sure I will regret this in the morning.

I am happy to say that the living room re-do is coming along great!!! I am really starting to love it in here. Pics to come soon I promise.

Well I am going to try to save myself and crash into my comfy bed. Have a good night:)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Your post made me yawn! I hope you got some rest.