Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Total cuteness


How cute are these? My mom and I found them at Wal-Mart today and knew we had to get them. Plus they were only $3.44 which is cheap for pacifiers. We also got the baby mattress today. Basically everything we need we have now. Over the next few weeks we will be getting everything set up,sterilized,etc. I finally realized tonight that I only have about a month left to go. Wow!! That is close. I want everything to be completely done by the time he is here. I just want to come home to a nice haven and not total chaos. My mom and aunt are taking the girls for a week when he gets here so I can have time to adjust and bond with him by ourselves. I am getting so excited:)

We still haven't decided about the job thing. Hubby is still thinking about it. We have some time though.

Now I am off to organize baby clothes.

No comments: