Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Cards

Yesterday morning I got the kids dressed and attempted to get some pictures for our Christmas cards. I failed miserably. By the time I was done I was so upset and I gave up. Then my friend came over and with her help I was able to get a great shot. This is our Christmas card this year(below). The picture below it is the one we are using and the others are shots that obviously did not turn out good enough to use. This one is the keeper(below).

Failed attempts...
I ordered them last night and they will be here no later than the 3rd. I am excited to get them all mailed off. Today we are bringing out the tree and finishing up with all the other decorations. So the next couple of days I will have tons of Holiday cheer to share:) I can't believe this year is almost over. It flew by. I plan on enjoying every single day of the holiday season. I will have lots of pics to share soon including a few from taking all of the kids out to Target yesterday(yes it was INSANE).

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Cute photo! Your cards will be so cute! I'm going to Target today so hopefully I can find something for the girls to wear so I can finally get our photo done! Have fun decorating today :)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I only have 2 kids and I remember the nightmare trying to get a good photo for cards. I like the one you chose...it looks great!

Alyssa said...

I need to take my Christmas photos too...thanks for the reminder. Yours turned out great!

Janet said...

Very cute photos! I know how hard it can be to get that perfect shot. Your cards will be adorable. :-) jp

Tricia said...

too cute! i love their shirts...where did you get them?

glad you enjoyed your holiday!

I went to the states for the black friday shopping! CRAZY fun! in Canada our big shopping day is the day after christmas...(boxing day)...

any way as always Ive enjoyed your posts!

once again your wee ones are adorable!