Thursday, March 06, 2008

Precious Time

The girls went to the library with my mom and aunt today and then they went back to their houses for the night so I got some time alone with the boy. He woke up from his nap so happy and playful. I LOVE my little boy. We played with cars, his ride on and his basketball goal. We both had so much fun. I love spending precious time with my little man.



I have had a headache all day long unfortunately. I am hoping when I go to bed it will go away. If I still have it when the girls come back tomorrow I will really be in trouble.

3 comments:

Toni said...

Alone time with one kid is great. :) Hope your headache goes away soon!

Shawna said...

Aww that last photo is so cute! Sounds like the two of you had fun together! Hope that headache goes away soon!

*Southern Beall* said...

Aww such sweet time spent one-on-one. Too bad you had a headache & couldn't totally enjoy the day. Hope it's better now.