Thursday, March 06, 2008

Precious Time

The girls went to the library with my mom and aunt today and then they went back to their houses for the night so I got some time alone with the boy. He woke up from his nap so happy and playful. I LOVE my little boy. We played with cars, his ride on and his basketball goal. We both had so much fun. I love spending precious time with my little man.



I have had a headache all day long unfortunately. I am hoping when I go to bed it will go away. If I still have it when the girls come back tomorrow I will really be in trouble.

3 comments:

Antonia said...

Alone time with one kid is great. :) Hope your headache goes away soon!

Shawna said...

Aww that last photo is so cute! Sounds like the two of you had fun together! Hope that headache goes away soon!

Stacia Howard said...

Aww such sweet time spent one-on-one. Too bad you had a headache & couldn't totally enjoy the day. Hope it's better now.