Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 2

I am now on day 2 and even though I am not going to post about my challenge everyday I wanted to share a few things today. The first one being that I hate tea. I really do hate the taste but I LOVE how it makes me feel. So I am going to continue drinking it and trying lots of new flavors. It isn't that bad and it is definitely healthier than other alternatives.

I am also discovering that I really do love my reusable grocery bags. They hold so much more than plastic bags and since we have stairs to walk up every day it makes it so much easier for us. Plus they look a lot better too.

Overall I am feeling pretty good about this challenge still. I need to go to the children's resale shop and get the kids some more winter clothes soon. It is starting to get pretty cold.

I am also very excited about saving money. Once we get past Christmas it is going to be pretty easy for me I think. I babysit for a friend weekly and get paid every Friday. Occasionally I may pay a bill or get groceries if we are running low that week but for the most part it is play money. I want to save up and then hopefully we will be able to go somewhere for Spring Break this year. Not anywhere really expensive but a little trip for sure.

Not much else going on right now. I need to get back to cleaning/clearing out the clutter. Hope you all are having a great week. :)

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I love my reusable shopping bags! I have some for Target, Walmart & Dillons since that is where I do most of my shopping. They make it so much easier to carry your groceries in that's for sure!