Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One year ago today

One year ago today my husband called me from work to tell me that he stumbled upon a house for rent and he wanted me to come look at it with him. We were all very excited but we could never imagine just how much it would change our lives.

We adore living here. It is the first place we have ever lived where we both are completely happy and content. We have a yard and great neighbors. We feel safe and are planted in an area that we LOVE. I feel very fortunate to be here. It is a small house but it is perfect for us. There are no plans to move on any time soon. I still can't believe it has been a year already. This upcoming year we are going to be making some changes to the house. Some of the changes involve paint samples.

I love the saying " Bloom where you are planted." Well let me tell you that we are doing a lot of blooming here.

3 comments:

Beka said...

Complete Aweseomness!!

Candy Hart said...

Wow that was a fast year!!! As long as you love your house as much as you did when you moved in -thats what counts!!

Antonia said...

Congrats to you for loving your home :)