1. Less eating out. Instead of always taking the easy way out and ordering food I want to cook for my family more often.
2. Be happy with what I have. I have this problem with always wanting more even though we don't always NEED more.
3. Resist buying non food and non cleaning items.
4. Cut back on the groceries and convience food. The exception will be my daughters school lunch stuff such as juice boxes and bottled water.
5. Spend more time outdoors with my children instead of using gas to take them somewhere.
These are just the main goals. There are smaller things but I will see how far I get. Can I do it? Or will I fail miserably the first week? What do you think?